8-Night Adventure Vacation Package
Prepare for the ultimate adventure getaway nestled within Glover’s Reef Atoll! When you book with Slickrock Belize Adventures, all your thrills are covered with the All-Inclusive Adventure Vacation Package. This 8-night stay is primarily on Long Caye, an island 35 miles off the coast of Dangriga. Since this destination is as remote as it gets, the package will include everything you need for an exciting private island expedition.
Everyone stays in rustic beachfront cabanas right on the shore, with non-stop activities and fresh Belizean cuisine included in the trip price. You will learn a variety of watersports, including sea kayaking, snorkeling, windsurfing, surf kayaking, and stand-up paddleboarding. Most days, guided activities are led at 10am and 2pm but are subject to the weather forecast. All guests will choose a Saturday arrival and depart the following Sunday. Check out the sample 8-night adventure vacation itinerary here.
- Double occupancy lodging: 1 night on the mainland, 7 nights on the island
- Roundtrip domestic flights between Belize City and Dangriga Airport
- Three meals per day, beer, soda, juice, & water
- Complete access to watersports
- Daily guided activities & instruction in all sports
- Roundtrip boat transport to & from the island
- Park entrance fees and fishing licenses
- Sales & hotel taxes
- Resort T-shirt
- International flights to & from Belize
- Liquor and wine (beer is provided on the island)
- Any services not listed in itinerary
- Fees & equipment for SCUBA diving
- Snorkeling gear (mask, fins, snorkel, wetsuit, or skin)
- Fishing gear & tours (fishing kayaks provided)
- Any extra expenses due to late arrivals or delays
- Tips for staff (we recommend 10-15% cash tip)
We recommend bringing your own wetsuit for the perfect fit!
With over 40 seats available in the kayak fleet, you can find the perfect boat for your activity, body type, and skill level.
Sports orientations and daily instruction are available and required for all activities. Once attended, you can enjoy the sport with a buddy.
Surfboards, paddleboards, and windsurfing boards are always ready to go, and whatever your level of expertise, we have the perfect board for you.
Glover’s Reef Atoll presents a vast opportunity for fly fishing from shore or kayak if you bring your own fishing gear.
A sand volleyball net is available for guests to unwind with friendly competition during the late afternoons or evenings.